Write for Richer Life!
Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Richer Life.
Richer Life is a community of passionate people who want to learn and achieve more in life and at work. We’ve love it if you would share your expertise with our committed community!
If you’re interested, please make sure your submission:
- conveys quality, practical advice presented with Richer Life readers in mind
- is able to be used exclusively at Richer Life
- includes all the information—links, link text, reusable images, etc.—you want the published version of your post to include
- links to credible third-party sources where appropriate
- contains a link and artist attribution for each image you’ve included
- infringes no copyright laws, either in terms of text or images
- includes a headline, body text, your byline, and an image
Once your post is ready, email us a Word document to robert [at] richerlife.com.
We ask that the posts you submit to us are written exclusively for use by Richer Life. While you’re more than welcome to write on the same topic elsewhere, our hope is that posts that appear on Richer Life don’t appear in the same form elsewhere.
Our community is looking for practical tips to help them live better, fuller, richer lives. Topics could include:
- time management
Formatting and markup
Please do include everything you want to have included with your post in your submission. If you want to include links, paste them in the spot where you want them to go. If you want to use particular link text, tell us. If you want to include a specific image, email it.
A few suggestions for images:
- Images can be of any size, but the maximum width is 540 pixels.
- It’s up to you to ensure that the images you submit are able to be reused in terms of copyright.
- Images can be illustrative (screenshots), descriptive (something that’s more attention-grabbing on the theme of the post), or anything else that you’d like to include.
Feel free to either submit images as separate files in your email. Please don’t submit images by pasting them into your post document.
There are no hard and fast rules, but on average anything between 300 and 900 words is best.
We reserve the right to edit your posts.
Help us help you! Bylines should contain a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it. Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post, but we’ll also write a short introductory sentence that will include your main link, and will appear at the top of the post.
We look forward to working with you!