Peak performance coaching is the elite coaching program created for high performing
executives, athletes, entertainers, and for those wanting to achieve a better, fuller, richer life.
You will cry, you will sweat, and you will achieve results. You may even have some fun in the
process, but making a friend and having a good time are secondary. I don’t believe in new-age
voodoo. We won’t chant. And you’ll never hear me talk about the energy of the universe. If
you’re looking for quick solutions and neat gimmicks, click away. I’m not that guy.
On the other hand, if you don’t mind working hard and taking action, let’s talk.
What to expect…
- Take focused action. When it comes to coaching, talk is not cheap. You are paying to engage a professional to help you create a better, fuller, richer life. While you may be paying for the conversation, the real dividends are earned between calls when you take action. The best intentions, ideas, and inventions are meaningless if you never take action. Count on taking dramatic action toward your goals, but not just random “I hope this works” action. You’ll be taking focused actions that will help you reach your goals.
- Capitalize on your strengths. None of us is able to produce the extraordinary when we focus exclusively on trying to improve our weaknesses. Our greatness derives from our strengths. Our strengths develop naturally, and they are enduring. You’ll be more able to focus, have more excitement, and be more committed to developing your skills when the goals you set and the actions you take leverage your strengths in a powerful way.
- Establish and accomplish stretch goals. You’ll be surprised about how much more you’ll reach for and not be overwhelmed in the process when you have a trusted partner in your success. You’ll find it easier to set and attain ambitious stretch goals with the support and accountability of the coaching relationship.
- Be challenged. Setting goals is easy. Reaching them takes hard work and persistence. Don’t be surprised if you are pushed, pulled, and challenged!
- Make better decisions. This is because your focus will be clearer. Every single one of my clients is gifted, yet not always focused. I will help you become focused as you share ideas with me. As your coach, my full intention is to understand you and be completely endorsing of you and your goals, yet challenge you to be sharper and more focused in your thinking.
All about coaching…
Life coaching is all the rage. Harvard Business Review reports that coaching is a $1 billion a year industry, but just what is a personal coach, professional coach, or life coach and why are so many executives and individuals using them to catapult their careers, break free from 9-5 jobs, and to create better, more fulfilling, richer lives?
First, what is a professional coach? The International Coach Federation (ICF)—the leading
global coaching organization and professional association for coaches—defines coaching as
“partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to
maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Second, who’s using coaches? In a 2009 study of the professional coaching industry by the
Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), they found that coaching was used by
90% of organizations surveyed and that even in the economic downturn, 70% report that they
are increasing or maintaining their commitment to coaching.
Personal coaching, professional coaching, and life coaching involves a unique relationship
between a coach and client. Before you engage a personal coach, get familiar with what you