Earn Big Royalty Checks By Renting Your Ideas to Companies: Stephen Key Interview
Have you ever thought that starting a business takes too much work? Do you think there has to be a better way than having to write a business plan, raise money, hire and supervise employees, handle operations, deal with legal problems, etc.? If so, I’ve got a solution for you. Licensing.
How would you like to rent your ideas to companies and receive royalty checks? Sound impossible? It’s not. I spoke to Stephen Key about how’s he done this for decades and how you can, too. Stephen is the author of the hit book, One Simple Idea: Turn Your Dreams into a Licensing Goldmine While Letting Others Do the Work.
In an hour-long interview I had with Stephen Key for Richer Life, you will learn:
- The secrets of licensing
- Why companies need your ideas
- How to come up with an idea you can rent
- The characteristics of a winning idea
- What to do if you’re not creative
- How to protect your ideas
- Why you need a “sell sheet” and how to create one
- How to get the right person on the phone
- How to negotiate the best royalty for yourself
- And a whole lot more